Are you planning a visit to the Belle Epoque Centre? Please read carefully the information about the measures we are taking. Together we will make sure your visit is safe and comfortable.
WEARING A MOUTH MASK IS NO LONGER MANDATORY.
Keep the distance of 1.5m.
Together with whom?
You can visit the museum individually or with housemates.
Group visits are possible for max. 20 persons (guide not included). Bookings for groups via 050 636 640 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can book your visit in advance and purchase your ticket online.
- When making a booking, you select a day and time slot to visit the museum. When you arrive later than the allocated time slot, the booking is no longer valid. So make sure to arrive on time!
- A limited number of visitors is admitted simultaneously at the museum.
- The visitor's manual can be downloaded in advance via this link: https://www.belleepoquecentrum.be/bezoekersgids or at the museum via QR code.
- You will receive a touchscreen pen at the counter to press buttons and activate touchscreens. After your visit, you can return it to the counter. The touchscreen pens are cleaned for the next use.
- To avoid long queues, please come to the museum no earlier than 5 minutes before the chosen time slot.
- It is not possible to change, exchange or cancel tickets after booking or online purchase.
How can I make a reservation?
- Online via our website/tickets
- at the counter of the Belle Epoque Centre
From Tuesday to Sunday from 2 p.m. till 5 p.m.
Closed on Mondays.