You can use the link below to book and pay your online ticket for a visit to the Belle Epoque Centre.
How to make a booking?
- You can buy any type of ticket. Check our rates to check if you are entitled to a discount. Remember to bring along proof of discount. Even if you are entitled to a free-access, you need to make a pre-booking.
- Online via the link below.
- Tickets are not available at the counter.
- It is therefore not possible to change, exchange or cancel tickets.
How to pay?
- When buying a ticket online, you can pay via banking contact. You will receive the ticket by email. Depending on your email provider, it may take a few minutes before you receive the ticket. You can either print the ticket or show it on your smartphone at the counter.
- You can choose the time of arrival here and select the appropriate ticket. You can then pay in a safe and secure way. The time slots are being respected at all times. For a smooth arrival, we ask you to be present five minutes in advance. Tickets will be scanned at the counter.
In order to facilitate a smooth and safe visit, we ask you to read our coronavirus measures carefully in advance and to follow the instructions of our employees.
The sanitary facilities, cloakroom and lockers are closed due to safety measures. You can find the available toilets via this link: https://www.visit-blankenberge.be/openbare-toiletten .